Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Snow Recap

Oh, it looks like I never posted this (I think I was waiting on some pictures from Sam) I hope we are all done with snow!

I am hoping that Look how pretty the big tree in our front yard was early Friday morning, all covered with snow.


They called school the night before, but Sam wisely did not inform the children that would be the case, so they went to bed early and got a full night's sleep. James steadfastly refused to wear gloves, mittens, hat or coat most of the day despite wanting to go outside. 



Here's Amelie, who didn't have any problem bundling up.

Spark was very, very excited about the snow. 

As was Leah.


Leah and I build a snow bear out in the front yard while Amelie and James helped the neighbor kids with their gigantic snowman. I took Leah up and down the street, just pulling her in the toboggan, but the big kids didn't want to go sledding (probably because the neighbor kids were outside).

No comments:

Post a Comment