We won't have Amelie's party for a few more weeks, but she did get several days of special celebration. Today was the last day of school, and her BFF Hattie got to ride the bus home with her and have a playdate. We went to the park and got ice cream and they tore around the house like madwomen.
Anyway, without further ado, here are Amelie's answers to the annual birthday interview questions:
- How old are you? 8
- What is your favorite color? Turquoise
- What is your favorite toy? Books
- What is your favorite game? Viva Pinata
- What is your favorite song? Any song
- What is your favorite animal? This is hard! I think it would be a cheetah
- What is your favorite book? Any new book I haven't read. Okay, out of the books that you have already read, which one was your favorite? Nnewts 3
- What is your favorite movie? The Book of Kells
- What is your favorite TV show? Mya and Me
- What is your favorite thing to eat? Chinese food!
- Where is your favorite place to go? Grandma Mary's (so far, this and turquoise have been the only two the same as last year!)
- Who is your best friend? Hattie - wait actually Kaitlin.
- What is something you learned last year? I learned about how cool Angler Fish are. Anything else? I learned everything about the Angler Fish.
- What is something you'll learn now that you're 8? Cursive!
- What is your favorite part of school? Recess. What is your favorite special? Media Center.
- Who is your favorite teacher? Ms. Malloy
- What is hard for you to do? Writing. Why is that hard for you to do? I'm bad at spelling for some reason, but I am very good at reading and I love it.
- What is your favorite thing to do? Read
- What is your favorite thing to do with friends? Crack each other up - because we are very good at that.
- What do you like about Me (Mama)? You are very kind.
- What do you like about Dad? He's really kind about the computer and stuff like that.
- What do you like about James? He is very cute and is a good playmate.
- What do you like about Leah? She's cute, fun, and I wish for her to be a good person when she grows up.
- What do you like about yourself? Ummm. I am very good at solving any kind of re-grouping problem.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Ummm. A farmer. (This one was the same as last year, too.) Amelie, do you even know what a farmer does? Yeah, grows plants and takes care of fish.
Four-Year-Old interview: http://babybuffaloe.blogspot.com/2014/05/birthday-interview.html
Five-Year-Old Interview: http://babybuffaloe.blogspot.com/2015/06/birthday-interview.html
Six -Year-Old Interview: http://babybuffaloe.blogspot.com/2016/05/birthday-interview-amelie-is-6.html
Seven -Year-Old Interview: http://babybuffaloe.blogspot.com/2017/05/brithday-interview.html