Saturday, March 11, 2023

Birthday Interview, Leah is 6

 Leah sat down with me this morning (her birthday morning!) to do the annual birthday interview. She said she didn't remember doing it last year. 

  1. How old are you? 6
  2. What is your favorite color? Orange
  3. What is your favorite toy? Hatchimals
  4. What is your favorite game? Tag
  5. What is your favorite song? "Shivers" by Ed Sheeran
  6. What is your favorite animal? I love Elephants and Cheetahs equally
  7. What is your favorite book? What's that big book that contains all of those Dr Seuss books? Six by Seuss 
  8. What is your favorite movie? Hmm. Maybe like, hmmm. Encanto 
  9. What is your favorite TV show? Mark Rober (youtuber) 
  10. What is your favorite thing to eat? Cheeto puffs 
  11. Where is your favorite place to go? Tiger Bounce, actually ninja obstacle course 
  12. Who is your best friend? Mitchell (next door neighbor), I mean Leda (from church)
  13. What is something you learned last year when you were 5? Oh yeah, I learned how to read
  14. What is something you'll learn now that you're 6? I don't know what in 1st grade. Oh yeah, ride my bike  
  15. What is your favorite part of school? Specials Which one? All specials (This is what they call art, media (library), music, gym)
  16. What is hard for you to do? Multiplication 
  17. What is your favorite thing to do? Run 
  18. What do you like about Me (Mama)? You make such yummy toppings on muffins (This may have been influenced by the muffins for breakfast this morning.) 
  19. What do you like about Dada?  He helped me make my car (This may have been influenced by the pinewood derby - also taking place today!) 
  20. What do you like about Amelie? Sometimes she babysits me
  21. What do you like about James? Maybe that he helps me play Pikuniku (That's a video game
  22. What do you like about yourself? I'm good at taking turns
  23. What do you want to be when you grow up? Soccer player and then I don't know 
Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment