Monday, April 10, 2023

Easter

I signed up to help with coffee before church & didn't realize that April 9 was already Easter! James came early with me & helped by finding my name tag & playing the piano before anyone else came in. 

Link to the UU sermon: https://youtu.be/GNvXb696T0I

Sam had us tromp over to the park to take pictures - matching dresses again: 


James is not much for dressing up. He is 10, Amelie is 12 (for a little bit longer!) and Leah is 6. 



We had ham & deviled eggs (from the eggs the kids dyed) and rolls & watermelon & my salad (named because I like it a lot) - this is from the cookbook Grandma Doris gave to each of us back in 2008: 

All 3 kids back on Grandma Doris's bed. 

We went over to Sam's folks yesterday for an egg hunt & meal (& Easter baskets & lots & lots of candy).

Aunt Barb sent me this picture of Leah mid-hunt. I didn’t have my camera out at all!

As you can see, Amelie & Ellie have officially surpassed Grandma Mary in height - and Ellie's not even wearing shoes in the picture. 

Post big egg hunt cousin photo (believe it or not this was the best photo):

They made fancy hats in Sunday School - how clever!

And Leah and I put together this paper wreath - it was a gift from Aunt Barb. 




No comments:

Post a Comment