Monday, December 24, 2012

Professional Photos

 The unsinkable Rhiannon Trask of Lollipop Photography came out to the house to do the photos for James's 3-month milestone and our Christmas pictures all rolled into one.

Amelie at 30 months old.(That's two and a half years old, for those not in the thick of well-child visits.)


I think this one is my favorite of her.

She is just so darn excited. (Aunt Tara -- the book she's holding is Baby Steps, which you got us the Christmas I was pregnant with her.)

James at almost 3 months old:

James doesn't quite know how he feels about this whole photography business. Is it so serious?

So concerning?

Or so surprising?

She took some fun family shots of us in the nursery, too.






Thanks to our friends Jon & Liz for the super cool motorcycle sweater. I think James's Papaw Buffaloe probably got a kick out of it.




This one is definitely my favorite of James.

No comments:

Post a Comment