Monday, January 16, 2017

Artwork, etc.

James drew this giraffe family on a piece of construction paper. I like the little baby giraffe.


And he drew these Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Isn't he incredibly talented? Since we moved the computer paper to a more accessible place, he just goes to grab a piece to draw on periodically throughout the day.

Amelie brought this paper home from school on Thursday. She hasn't been bringing her writing home! I asked about it at our last parent-teacher conference, and the teacher had her pull out her writing portfolio, and it seems like she's just been saving all of it. I suppose this one didn't make the cut:

Translation: Sirkru (?) is a Pokémon that is one of my favorites. It is pink and green and black. it is a serpent Pokémon.

My favorite phonetic spelling is "wun uv" = one of! Ha! Also notice how she put the accent mark over the "e" in Pokémon both times :)

1 comment: