Saturday, May 21, 2016

Birthday Interview: Amelie is 6

I think this is our third year running with the birthday interview. We did it today right before her party and I was surprised by a few of the answers. 
  1. How old are you? Six
  2. What is your favorite color? Pink 
  3. What is your favorite toy? Ummm, let's see - all toys. Okay, which toys do you like? All of them
  4. What is your favorite game? Hyenas
  5. What is your favorite song? Ummm, I don't know. I like a whole group of songs that we get to do from Art. Basically they're videos of singing
  6. What is your favorite animal? Unicorn
  7. What is your favorite book? I don't have favorite books. What are some books that you like? Captain Underpants
  8. What is your favorite movie? The Circle of Life from Lion King 
  9. What is your favorite thing to eat? Mac and Cheese and Chef Boyardee 
  10. Where is your favorite place to go? Let's see - the movie theater 
  11. Who is your best friend? Kaitlin and Cormac
  12. What is something you learned last year when you were 5? Let's see, that I'm not supposed to hit 
  13. What is something you'll learn now that you're 6? More math! 
  14. What is hard for you to do? Hmmm. Hard for me to do? Ride my bike 
  15. What is your favorite thing to do? Play games. Like what? Hyena You can't see it, but I added a lot to it. I even changed the name. I even changed the name. What's the name? Cartoon Mountain. Since I added all of the cartoon characters and a base that's a mountain. It was too hard to play just hyenas because that's basically a two-person game
  16. What do you like about Me (Mama)? You let me do more stuff than Dad. Like what? Go to the park when we have popsicles that are about to melt. 
  17. What do you like about Dada? When he gets angry, he doesn't get mad like you do. 
  18. What do you like about James? Nothing. Is it ever nice or fun to be with James? Never. 
  19. What do you like about yourself? I'm nice to almost everyone. I think that's basically it. But it is a very good characteristic. (I should have asked, "What about James?" !!) 
  20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Dancer or a singer

No comments:

Post a Comment