Monday, May 4, 2020

Quarantine Weekend 7

Saturday morning, Leah and James continued playing dress-up out of the costume drawer. Leah brought this piece of fabric to me (“it’s a beach”) and asked me to put it on her (“so I can be a beach.”)



It got decently warm and the kids wanted to play in the hose again. (I mean, it was still a little cool!) James found a better-fitting swimsuit. Leah sprayed me right after this.

We dragged this baby pool out of the shed.

Amelie was very excited.


Not as excited now, it seems. She filled up the wagon to wade in as well.

Sunday was more overcast. While I was helping facilitate a preschool Sunday school online about imagination, my own kids were outside being “tree dragons.” Not rabbits, don’t be ridiculous.

Then they built this fort around all this grass they’d gathered.

Figet spinner.

This game took a lot of planning/directing it looks like.


Leah wanted us to “hug together.”


Not pictured: several short bike rides. Amelie even went around the block once.

No comments:

Post a Comment