Sunday, May 24, 2020

Coronavirus Interview

I copied this from Facebook and asked the kids questions separately:

Coronavirus through a child’s eyes.

Leah - age 3
James - age 7
Amelie - age 10
1. What is the the Coronavirus?
James: Stupid
Amelie: A disease that I'm actually pretty terrified of.
Leah: Yes. It's to not eat gum.

2. Who is the president?
James: Donald Trump
Amelie: Trump
Leah: What is a president? The snowman president?

3. How many days have we been isolating?
James: A million
Amelie: I have no clue. At least 5 months.
Leah: Making play dough?

4. Do you want to go back to school?
James: No
Amelie: YES!
Leah: What? Yes!

5. Are Dada and Mama good teachers?
James: Terrible
Amelie: You're kind of shaky.
Leah: Yeah

6. Who is the first person you are going to hug when social distancing is over?
James: I'm gonna punch them, not hug them.
Amelie: Kaitlin if can.
Leah: Nana Jana

7. Where is the first place you want to go when we can go places again?
James: To the movies. Branson! MUUSA!!!
Amelie: Grandma Mary's house
Leah: Um, the park

8. How did Coronavirus start? 
James: Some dumb man ate a snake in China. That's what they say at school.
Amelie: I do not know, I've heard rumors it started with smokers.
Leah: Because that's the way the coronavirus is to not eat gum.

9. What do you think we can do to get rid of the Coronavirus?
James: We can't. It's not physically possible.
Amelie: Keep doing what we can, but better, and for people to keep working on how to figure out a cure.
Leah: Um, Um, Um, all our things.

10. Are you enjoying social distancing (staying at home)?
James: NOooooooo!!! Wait, I have another answer. NOOOOO. I thought I was gonna start soccer!!!
Amelie: I'd be okay if weren't for the fact that it's dangerous for people to have Corona.
Leah: Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment