Thursday, April 2, 2020

Videos

Here's the project Sam was working on all last week - this is what he said about it: "I was looking for a creative outlet, and I set out to arrange a song out of my church's hymnal. I opened to literally the first hymn, and it seemed to fit our current situation perfectly. I ended up shooting video, recording music, and putting it altogether on my iphone (using the Garage Band app and iMovie). The pictures included were taken at our home to show a slice of some of the best moments of our life during this period of social isolation." 



Here's James telling about the game he invented. I'm not sure what part/job Leah had, but she was right there with him.


Here's Leah butting in on piano practice, playing and counting. Forgive me for the vertical video - she was sitting on my lap at the time.


And here she is splashing around in Hinkson Creek that day we went out to Grindstone:


Finally, just a tiny slice of online education - Amelie doing spelling:


No comments:

Post a Comment