Thursday, April 30, 2020

Quarantine Weekend 6

So last weekend, Sam entered a 48-hour short film making contest and I accomplished three whole hours of work from home. Here are some photos from last Saturday and Sunday.

I woke up Saturday morning and James had placed notes all over the couch telling us not to sit - you’ll also notice another note on the book on the floor instructing us not to touch it, either.

"Don't sit here, you bum!"

There was also this note on the piano bench helpfully directed at me. "Do not sit, Mom!"

The kids put on swimsuits, and James found  a 3T swim shirt and they played in the hose. Leah was very industrious in creating her own water table by filling up the wagon. Then all three stood in the wagon as a miniature wading pool, but my camera died so there isn’t a picture.


I finally got out a super cool toy of a floor piano (I was saving this in the back of the van for desperate times), that James and Leah are lying on, instead of playing it with their feet (they did that too.)

James thought these sunglasses were cool with one lens out. 

 I’m trying to get my hair to be curly.

Sam took the kids out to Grindstone. It was flooded and muddy. They had a big time.





As you might imagine, they came home completely covered in mud (Sam, too).

Here's a still photo from his short film, a suspenseful mocumentary:

No comments:

Post a Comment