Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Amelie Says / James Says

It's been a while since I've done one of these!

Walking into Subway, Amelie passed an employee wearing a subway hat and a subway shirt carrying a subway bag of sandwiches.
Amelie: Wow! You must really love Subway!
Woman: Not actually at the moment.

Lately, Amelie's been saying "luckfully" instead of "luckily."

We were watching The Water Horse the other night, which has some flashbacks. I didn't realize the first one was a flashback and I told James the boy was using his imagination. Later in the film, James asked: "Is he imaginating?" 

I asked James to pick something up for me, and when he did I said he was super strong and helpful, but he let me know: "I didn't have to use all of my might."

Out of nowhere on the way home from Schnuck's James said that Leah was "definitely bigger than a blueberry."

James: Are leaves feathers?
Me: No
James: Are they a kind of feather?
Me: No
James: Really?
Me: Really
James: Well, they look like feathers.

James had to tell me three times that the teacher's aide wrote his name in sign language before I figured out he meant cursive.

He approached Leah when she was fussing and said, "What seems to be the problem?"

James told my coworker Sophia that Leah was learning how to say, "Hi." 

1 comment: