Monday, June 1, 2015

Birthday Interview

 I very nearly forgot about the now-annual birthday interview! I sat down with Amelie and recorded these answers on Saturday.
  1. How old are you? Four. Didn't you just have your birthday? Five. Why did you say you were 4? I don't know. Maybe because I used to be 4. 
  2. What is your favorite color? Pink 
  3. What is your favorite toy? Mickey. The great big Mickey? Yeah.   
  4. What is your favorite game? Tag
  5. What is your favorite song? Hmmm. Twinkle, Twinkle
  6. What is your favorite animal? Lion
  7. What is your favorite book? Hmmmm. What was it? It was Dangerously Ever After
  8. What is your favorite movie? Sophia the First (I think this is technically a TV show & she's only seen it once.) 
  9. What is your favorite thing to eat? Marshmallows 
  10. Where is your favorite place to go? Bonkers 
  11. Who is your best friend? Blake
  12. What is something you learned last year when you were 4? Not to hit
  13. What is something you'll learn now that you're 5? How to go to Kindergarten 
  14. What is hard for you to do? Hop on one foot. I can't hop on one foot very long. 
  15. What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my friends
  16. What do you like about Mama? You like to let us watch TV when you're working 
  17. What do you like about Dada? He sometimes lets us eat treats
  18. What do you like about James? Sometimes he plays games with me
  19. What do you like about yourself? (Laughs) That's a hard question. I'm very nice to other people. 
  20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Umm. An astronaut. What does an astronaut do? Work at NASA. What do they do at NASA? Build rocket ships and go out into outer space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment