Friday, November 28, 2014

Professional Photos

We had fall professional photos done with the incomparable Rhiannon Trask of Lollipop Photography. The plan was to use them for Christmas cards and gifts, but I couldn't wait, and I figured you'd want to see more than the one picture that made the card anyway. Ha! I have to give a shout-out to our friend Kara S who called to let me know there were new mini session slots available -- they fill up fast! 



James may hate me later for this, but I think it's hilarious.

Two years old is so big!



No sad-faced baby this time :)


Four years old is pretty big, too, huh?



Amelie's shoes hurt her feet, so she took them off.



Thanks to Nana Jana for Amelie's tights and to Grandma Mary for James's shirt.






1 comment:

  1. Your photographer always does such a great job! These are wonderful

    ReplyDelete