Friday, November 7, 2014

Playing Outside while It's Still Nice

I'm such a pessimist about the Fall turning into Winter - I keep saying "You have to play outside now! We're going to be cooped up all winter!" But we've lucked out with some really mild weekends. I took these after church last week (or maybe the week before).


I don't have much to say about this set, so I'll probably just leave you with a photo overload, but doesn't James look like he's up to no good?


One of the other parents caught him at the bottom of the slide, which I thought was kind of funny - I just let him bump on the bottom. It's not steep and the ground cover is very soft. We all have different tolerances for boo-boos, though, and I suppose James might look a little younger than he actually is.

Amelie likes to make houses out of the woodpile.

Because I guess she needs more variety than the playhouse they already have.








No comments:

Post a Comment