Saturday, October 18, 2014

Grindstone Nature Area

I don't guess I've posted about it, but we've been going to Grindstone Nature Area and letting the kids run around in the nature :)


Their favorite part may be throwing rocks into the creek.

I made a video of James making a "big splash," if I can get it to upload later.

Sam and his walking stick.



Amelie also likes to collect leaves and grass.

She had some grass plus colorful leaves later on in the walk and a woman with two dogs said that they'd look nice at our house. Amelie replied, "They're for my giraffes. I have giraffes in my playhouse." Obviously.


I can't even handle the cuteness. James says, "Hand. Ahm-a-wee hand," when he wants to hold hands.




James wanted a walking stick like Dada. "Mine stick." 


According to my fitbit, we walked about 2.5 miles (Amelie did more because of doubling back & not sticking to the path). James walked a fair way, but I carried him back just to save some time.


No comments:

Post a Comment