Monday, April 30, 2012

Blog Stats

Well, I had a loose goal of posting every day in April, and I managed 24 posts in 30 days (25 if you count this one), which is nothing to sneeze at. Prior to this month, the most I'd ever posted was 13 times in one month -- March and October of 2011 tied for that distinction.

The blog has been viewed 859 times this month. (I keep telling Blogger stats not to count the number of times I log on to look at the blog, but I'm not sure it's listening to me.)

The number one sources of traffic are from facebook and my friend Katie's blog.

The most popular posts, going by the number of pageviews, have been "Fibbing" and "Dandelions." Our "Big News" received the most comments (4).

The top google search terms are "baby buffaloe blogspot" and "baby buffaloe blog," but "baby buffaloe" keeps showing up, and I have to imagine that some of the people who clicked on it were expecting something more like this:
"Sad face baby black and white" also had one hit, I'm assuming for this picture from her 9-month professional photos:
Anyway, I've had a lot of fun posting since I started with my very first entry two years ago on April 30th, 2010. I hope that you've enjoyed keeping up with this and following along with our baby book and way to keep in touch with the grandparents all rolled into one. My friend Caitlin asked if I was just updating the blog full time now, but I am still working (7 classes total this semester, 5 of which are going on right now). I'll be quite a bit busier with finals and grading in May, but I will still be posting (probably back to the regular frequency, though) and very much looking forward to adding a new baby Buffaloe and more pictures, videos, and stories for him or her later this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment