Saturday, March 5, 2011

Professional Photos

In what has become a familiar theme, Amelie had a grand old time at J.C. Penney's waiting on her turn for photos, then clammed up as soon as the camera came out. I promise that she was not sad or fussy, she was just super-serious about this business of getting 9-month photos made.



Look, can we just get this over with? I've got an important date with Sophie giraffe and some mum-mums coming up.

Amelie hasn't quite gotten this all figured out just yet.

Oh so composed.

We might get a smile out of her eventually ...


"Okay, you know, maybe this isn't so bad. I like standing up!"

"You know what's even better than standing up? Standing up all by myself!"

I like this one the best.

And, as always, we'll wrap it up with the (now infamous?) love photo:

Just for comparison, here are her 6 month pictures.

And her 3 month ones, too.

And, drum roll, please ... Never-before-posted-on-this-blog newborn photos.

If you're reading and would like a copy of any of the photos (or would like a different size than the ones I mailed you), just let me know and I'll get them ordered right away. Since we have copyright permission, it's really inexpensive to get reprints ordered at Walgreens (or your developer of choice).

No comments:

Post a Comment