Monday, April 30, 2012

Naptime

At 23 months old, Amelie takes a great nap. She usually walks to the crib and asks/demands "Nap" at around the same time every day, and she'll sleep 2 solid hours so that Mama can get all kinds of things done. (If you'll notice, a great deal of blog posts are made in the early afternoon.)

This is what her naptime setup looks like:
I'm not too terribly worried that she still takes her bink, though she is using a pacifier much longer than I ever thought she would. I wouldn't worry too much about it at all (since the bink lives in the crib, and I don't think anyone would even know she still used it if I didn't go posting pictures on the internet) except that I'm afraid if she's not weaned from it by the time her sibling comes it'll be really hard to take away while the new baby still has one.

Maybe the comfy pillow, soft blanket, and roughly one million stuffed animals she has for company will help to ease the transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment