Sunday, October 22, 2023

Grace Potter Concert

I was wondering why I didn't make a blog post about this & when I sat down to finally do it, I realized it was because I didn't take any good pictures. But here you go anyway!

Continuing our recent streak of winning tickets (& also Sam's rich history / unbelievable good luck), I won tickets to see Grace Potter for BXR's birthday bash this year. We went ahead & bought 2 more tickets so all four of us could go. Sam & James stood up front & Amelie & I thought it was too noisy and went and sat in the back. 


James did not want to cooperate with the photo, though he had a good time. It was a little chilly, definitely fall, but not bad at all. We didn't think you could bring chairs to Rose (it was against the rules the last time we were there - not too long ago!) but turns out you can. 

Video: 

No comments:

Post a Comment