Saturday, October 21, 2023

School Picture Day

Why are school pictures so expensive?? $60 by the time all 3 kids got a digital download so I'm not breaking the law by posting them here. I almost didn't do it & just got the cheapest package (which would have been $8 each, $24 total) but I really do want to have them (they show their personalities so well even if it does crack me up how obviously little time the photographer spends on each one) & I'd rather keep them all collected in the same place in the event I want to go back and do some kind of compilation. 

Leah is in the 1st grade - 6 years old with Ms. Blades


James is in the 5th grade - 11 years old with Mr. Gray

And Amelie is in the 8th grade - 13 years old - last year of Middle School at JMS

All of these look SO REMARKABLY EERILY SIMILAR to last year!

I said to Sam (after he said "I thought you weren't going to buy them") watch the school district change companies next year.





No comments:

Post a Comment