Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Zoo Trip

The kids and I took a perhaps somewhat ill-advised zoo trip toward the end of summer. The forecast told me that the high would be in the 80's but it was wrong - and we left later in the day than I'd planned - and it was VERY WARM at the zoo. 

We packed a picnic and ate ice cream and rode the train and saw the lions rolling around like cats, though!

The kids enjoyed the new play structure with the monkey house - that was the only part of the zoo that was crowded at all. We didn't have to wait for the train, and we were the only folks in the sea lion tunnel. Like I said, it was a VERY WARM weekday. 




We got to see all kinds of neat stuff, like the giant tortoises enjoying their salad. And those are all the pictures I took. 



No comments:

Post a Comment