Saturday, August 27, 2022

Capen Park

We've visited the grindstone side of Hinkson Creek many, many times but somehow had never gone over on the Capen Park side to let the kids/dog play in the water over there. 

Leah & Spark and I went a bit ago - I think this was the day we spent 4 hours at Cosmo Park in the morning and then 2.5-3 hours at Capen park in the afternoon since Sam had taken the big kids to Big Surf and it was so nice outside. I asked Leah what she wanted to do & that's what she said!

Happy dog!

 
Leah did get a little bit wet: 

I wonder how?


We saw crawdads & fish & frogs. I did have to give her a piggy back ride to the car.


 Earlier in the summer, James & Amelie got to go with a friend of theirs while Leah was at school so I guess it evens out. James wanted to wear his swimsuit & I told him it was too cold to swim, but he did this anyway, just in his clothes: 



No comments:

Post a Comment