Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Professional Photos

Rhiannon Trask of Lollipop Photography has been doing our family photos for the past 8+ years, and she does a wonderful, wonderful job. We'd scheduled an evergreen shoot in November, thinking that we'd use the photos for holiday cards, but there was a disease going through the evergreens this year that made the location not work out. She asked us to meet her by this fence at the side of the parking lot, we picked up the litter, and they turned out so wonderfully.


The pictures of the kids together are my favorite.


And this is my favorite picture of all. You can that the kids are sitting on the curb that separated the road/parking lot from the place we were doing the photos. Sam's work was impressed about the stripes, but I just wanted them all to wear sweaters and I guess I like striped sweaters. Leah did have on a different one (non-striped!) that we decided was too small at the last minute.

Amelie is 9.5 and got transition lenses this year, which are awesome except maybe for outdoor photos.

Another with glasses: 

No glasses:

I think she got sassier.


James is 7.




Leah is 2.5 and just look at that head of hair!


And that face!



I don't remember Leah being so grumpy, but she has a grumpy face in nearly all of the pictures. I think she was just not quite sure what to think about what was going on.

I was going to whittle it down some and just post the best ones for the blog, but I couldn't decide.

Here's a link to last year: Professional Photos Christmas 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment