Friday, October 19, 2018

Baby Fashion

Leah has a wide variety of outfits. She's quite the fashionable baby. I am in love with this romper - even though I forgot about it in a WHOLE BOX of 12-month stuff that she still fit into until right near the end of the summer.


Leah has a Cardinal's shirt that is almost too small, but she just had to wear it once. (Though I think she wore it last year, too.)


This is a 6-month dress - we've gotten A LOT of use out of it. I'll see if I can dig up any pictures of her from when she was littler wearing it - or it would be fun to do a comparison post and show Amelie wearing all the same clothes 7 years ago.




You can see that several of my "fashion" photos are outside right before we need to get in the car to go to daycare/work. 


These shoes belonged to James :) 


Amelie wore this dress one Easter. 

Sitting on the bench right before school. We're not supposed to go in until 8 o'clock. 



James wore this outfit, too. 



I have a big bin of things that I'd like to pass on. I was thinking about having a yardsale, but never got around to it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment