Sunday, June 3, 2018

Kid Artwork

Leah absolutely loves to draw on paper (and herself) but so far they're all just scribbles (she's only 14 months, after all!)



James is our big artist and he wanted me to upload some of his recent pictures:



Updated: James drew this one today specifically for me to add to this post. 


"Look how it's growing," he said :) James drew two of these - one for me and one for Sam.


Here's an alicorn (a unicorn with wings) that Amelie drew - it's a little harder to see with the white background, but I think we must have recycled a lot of hers recently (and then she didn't want to draw more specifically for this post! ha! maybe if she creates some soon, I'll just add to the post.)

Updated: Amelie did draw some pictures just now for me to add! You may recognize these characters from the Dog Man books (which were her birthday present from us and included how-to-draw-the-characters tutorials in the back). 



Here's a link to some artwork from about 18 months ago for comparison. You can really see how much they've both improved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment