Friday, June 15, 2018

Stitches

Leah was toddling around our dining room while Amelie and I were in the kitchen. I think she may have tried to get her foot up on the rung of one of dining room chairs, or she may have just crashed into the chair, but she bonked her forehead and had a deep cut right by her eyebrow. I rushed her over to urgent care, and she got 3 stitches.

This is what it looks like today, though - exactly 1 week later. I guess that’s baby skin / healing - it looks great!

Here she is in the doctor's office waiting to be seen on Friday. She calmed right down when we got in the car and I was hoping they could just close it with a butterfly or the glue, but I guess it was gaping a little.

This is what it looked like on Saturday, the morning after she got the stitches: 

No comments:

Post a Comment