Friday, March 2, 2018

Hair

A little bit ago, I was brushing Amelie's hair and discovered that a chunk was missing out of the back. I asked if she'd cut her hair, and she didn't answer me, so I had to say, "I can see that you cut your hair! There's a big chunk missing from the back!" So we had an emergency appointment at the beauty school.


James got a haircut, too, while we were there.
The barber was new and it took a long time! James somewhat lost his patience with the process around the half-hour mark.


A few days later, I found a hunk of hair on the stairs and asked Amelie if she'd cut her hair again. I feel a little bit bad, because I'd been noticing and critisizing her haircut - it didn't seem very even and I chalked it up to using the beauty school, but James ratted her out and we had a second emergency haircut. Amelie and the stylist decided on bangs with the hope that would be enough for her to stop taking the scissors to it herself! She really likes it, and I must say it's made things easier in the bath and much quicker in the mornings.

While we're on the subject of hair, Leah is finally starting to get some curls. I can't tell yet what color it will be, but it does look like it will be curly. I've joked that we may wind up with a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead.

Look at it standing straight up!






No comments:

Post a Comment