Thursday, September 28, 2017

Thumb-Sucker

I think I mentioned before that we have our first thumb-sucker. I tried really hard to get her to take a pacifier. I tried 3 different kinds/shapes doing all sorts of things they said on the internet might work. I could have maybe bought some more kinds to try, but after all the bottles we went through I was a little burnt out.

I looked through my camera and actually don't have that many photos showing Leah sucking her thumb, even though I think it's kind of sweet when she finds her thumb, so I took this one on purpose:


Just a little blurry:

And just a little suspicious:

One thing that is nice is that she never loses it in the car seat or crib, so I'm not groping around in the dark trying to find something to soothe her.

No comments:

Post a Comment