Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Softball

Amelie's playing coach-pitch softball. I wanted her to play this summer with James, but it's worked out well with her playing in the Fall. The weather is much better than it was for the summer season, that's for sure.

I made a video of her getting a hit (and batting in a run) at her last game (there's 1 more left in the season). I forgot to turn the camera sideways, though! Sorry about that! (In my defense, I was holding Leah and trying to poke the phone camera part through the chain link fence.)



The pictures didn't come with baseball cards showing her height/weight/position (remember those?) maybe because they just rotate them through all of the positions at this level. Amelie's favorite is 2nd base.


James enjoys watching the games and playing with the other younger sibs.


I like the "good game" ritual afterward.



No comments:

Post a Comment