Friday, September 22, 2017

6 Month Photo Shoot

We're getting professional photos made in a few days, but I took several quick pictures of Leah on the morning she turned 6 months old.


I asked James to come over to see if he could make Leah smile.

 Silly brother.



I have a hairbrained plan for a comparison photo in this shirt/dress - I have pictures of Leah in it at various ages (though I didn't start out thinking of it and purposefully take pictures starting when Leah was a newborn, the fun way my friend Amanda did -- it just happens to be a very versatile dress/shirt and then I remembered Amanda had done a cool project like that and I decided to continue). Also, I need to dig up pictures of Amelie as a baby to see if we have a good one to compare her to Leah in the same clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment