Sunday, July 5, 2015

Independence Day

The Buffaloes have had a fun-filled 4th of July weekend. Sam & I were both off on the 3rd (though he had to go in on Saturday the 4th to make up for it) and we took the kids to St. Louis to meet up with friends from college & go to the Magic House (post to come, I hope - the pictures are on Sam's phone).

Then we went to the big municipal show in downtown Columbia on the 4th (and I have a few low-quality photos of that here!) We got there a little after 8 and had caramel corn and fruit snacks (that we brought from home) and the kids did the bounce house twice before they deflated it.

We had a potluck at church today & they went out to their grandparents to swim & have bratwursts tonight.

I bought packages of sparklers and poppers, but I'm not sure when we'll get to those!


 James looks a little concerned in this picture, but he loved it (I think this was right after the first one). This is Amelie's 4th year going. We ran into Shauna and about half of her bunch & got to put our blanket right next to theirs.


I tried out my camera's "fireworks" setting for fun. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment