Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter I

We did Easter dinner (& an egg hunt) a week early with the Buffaloes, which means I was able to get the post up for "Easter Day," as James calls it.


It was much nicer than we thought it would be outside.



Here the kids are getting instructions.

As always, Ellie had her game face on and a strategy to get the most eggs. 

At first, I thought Amelie was gleefully reaching for the change bowl, but if you look closely, you'll see there is an egg there.

There were dyed eggs to eat with dinner & when I told James he could have an "Easter egg," he thought I meant the plastic ones with the chocolate inside. I'd have been disappointed, too.


James might have been a little confused about the point of the egg hunt. Look! A chicken leg!

What a haul!


Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment