Friday, August 30, 2013

Up all night

You know how you're not supposed to play or turn the lights on or anything when they get up in the middle of the night and want to party? Apparently 20 minutes is all I can take of crying-in-arms when being put down on the floor will fix it.




Playing with Kyle, the red-headed doll.

And now Sister's up, too. And James is crawling right over a pair of (kid-safe, all-plastic) scissors.



They did both go back to bed eventually.

Full disclosure: I get home from work about 11:15pm two nights a week, and it takes me a bit to wind down, plus James usually wakes up to nurse pretty shortly after I walk in the door. Generally, he drifts right back to sleep and that's a good cue for me to get off the computer and come to bed, too, but every once in a while he's up for longer and that can sometimes wake up Amelie, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment