Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Well Baby

I took James to his "well baby" visit today. He's actually little sick with the bug Amelie came down with, but Dr. Swofford said his chest sounded good and his temperature was normal.  I forgot my camera, but my flip phone does have a low-resolution camera, so the trip was properly documented.


Length: 25 inches (46th percentile)
Weight: 15 pounds, 1 ounce (48th percentile)
Head Circumference: 43 centimeters (65th percentile)
Shots: 3

I calculate the exact percentiles using this handy website

What's James Up To?
  • Rolling front-to-back. I really, really, really thought he was about to roll back-to-front a few weeks ago, but he appears to have lost interest lately.
  • Grabbing and gripping his toys (and my hair). 
  • Smiling, laughing, cooing.
  • Watching everything that Amelie does. 
  • Kicking both legs hard on the changing table.

No comments:

Post a Comment