Sunday, January 20, 2013

Baby Fashion

While I'm catching up, I thought I should take all of the random photographs of James off the computer and put them on the blog.

Sports-themed sleeper. (This was a gift in a set, but I'm afraid I don't remember who it's from! If it was from you, please leave a comment or give me a call.)


Minky blanket on surprised baby with blue hat.

Color block jumper from Grandma Mary for Christmas.

Coordinating binky, sleeper, and boppy.

Thanks for the fishy zip sleeper, Aunt Barb!

Giraffe and lion jumper from Grandma Mary.

The bulldog shirt is from our friends Elizabeth & Jeremy P, and the footed pants (I think the feetie animals are technically supposed to be bears, but they actually match quite a few things we have) are from Karen S.

Surprised Baby, take 2. The shirt was a gift from our cousin Rylee & the pants are from Nana Jana.

Good grief, enough with the photos already!

Thanks so much to all of our friends and family for keeping Baby James so well-dressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment