Sunday, December 19, 2010

Adventures in Baby-led Weaning

*I didn't realize until I uploaded the video to youtube that it was so blurry. I used the same camera that I use for all of Amelie's videos. Does anybody have any ideas about why this one was blurry? It might be the low lighting.

Well, here it is:

Amelie playing with ... erm, enjoying her supper ... well, "enjoying" might be too strong of a word with the face she's making every time she sticks the red pepper strip in her mouth.



The other items on her plate are peas, sweet potatoes, and oatmeal. She used the bell pepper strips to scoop some of the mushier stuff up and had fun picking up and dropping the peas.

1 comment:

  1. So cute. It also made me want some peppers for dinner. how did the peas go? I loved peas as a baby. Mom said that I went through a phase where all I would eat was peas and peaches.

    ReplyDelete