Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

Here's what a woman looks like at 40 weeks pregnant. Notice how red my face is. That's because I'm hot.


Just in case you didn't believe me before that I am not quite as wide around as I am tall, here's proof:


Apparently, I've grown some since I last measured.


So far today, I've been to water aerobics, taken the dog on two walks, had a round of acupunture, drank three strong glasses of red raspberry leaf tea plus a mug of fenugreek tea, eaten a little over half a pineapple, bounced on the birth ball, walked up and down the stairs and along the curb, and projected lots of warm, welcoming thoughts the baby's way. Oh yes, and I got a haircut and a pedicure :)

And, finally, here's a picture of the bassinet, for those of you who are interested in that kind of thing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm anxious to see how you like the co-sleeper. It fits right in there nicely. And give her a couple more weeks and maybe you'll be wider than tall!

    ReplyDelete