Monday, May 31, 2010

More Helpers

First, some pictures in the monkey blanket. These big, gauzy blankets arrived in the mail right after Amelie was born from Aunt Laurie, and have been really nice since the hot weather hit.

Ninja baby!


I don't know about all of these suspicious characters ...


My mom left on Sunday, and then, super conveniently, Sam's parents arrived.

Grandma Mary Beth


Grandpa Buffaloe


Right now, everyone is doing household chores while I sit on the computer and update the blog.

4 comments:

  1. crystal! logan used to make those shifty eyes just like that! haha
    \miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's so precious. Glad you still have help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love those manly Buffaloe men -- if Joe had been there, the job would have taken even longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just for the record, I'm pretty sure Mary Beth made the comment above while I was logged on ...

    ReplyDelete