Monday, November 6, 2023

Crystal's Birthday

Mom got me tickets to see Snow White performed by the Grand Kyiv Ballet at Jesse Auditorium - except she thought up until the dancers came on stage that we were going to see Swan Lake. Anyway, Amelie, Holly, Mom & I went - 3 generations!


Sam & Leah made me my favorite cake - homemade carrot cake with cream cheese frosting (Spark didn't get any). When the kids sang, they said "Happy Birthday dear Crystal," and when I protested that it should have been "dear mom," they had the nerve to argue with me about syllables. 

Nana Jana brought me these flowers & Sam picked the last of the things from the garden before the frost. My cousin Brad & some of his bunch was up to visit Grandma Doris & they bought some lovely smelling candles from the mall for me, too. 



Sam got me some glasses! 


I dug around on the promotional materials for the dancers that performed when we saw it. I liked the evil queen the best. 


We lost the car (really came out the wrong way from Jesse Hall) at the end & Holly & Amelie ran ahead to find it. It was cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment