Thursday, November 9, 2023

Throwback Thursday: Cowardly Lion

This has apparently been in my drafts folder since 2019 - so I guess it's time to officially publish it. 

Amelie was the cowardly lion in the school play of The Wizard of Oz. (I went to see MU's performance of The Wiz with a friend few days prior and *really* should have taken her along!)

Nana Jana came through big time on the costume! This was after the performance and it looks like she's rubbed her eyeliner nose off:

Here's Goldilocks watching -- she was very interested (for the first part of it!) 

James and Sam were likewise super interested (note Nana Jana on toddler duty).


I liked this shot with the pointed foot and upraised arm. I don't remember what line it was, though!

And here's another bit of inspired acting/enthusiasm: 



Her good friends Hattie and Alex were in the show as well: 




No comments:

Post a Comment