Thursday, May 25, 2023

Amelie Birthday Interview

Teen Birthday Interview

 Amelie is 13!

I forgot all about this until I was at work yesterday - we could have done it before now (4 days late)

  1. How old are you? I'm 13
  2. What is your favorite color? Purple
  3. What's your favorite possession? Carrot (a kangaroo Squishmallow from her Grandma Mary)

  4. What is your favorite game? Stardew Valley Do we have this game? Yes

5. What is your favorite song? Run Away to Mars by Talk

6. Do you  have a favorite animal?
Snakes
7. What is your favorite book? Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao

8. What is your favorite movie? I don't know. Or what's a movie that you've seen recently that you like? The Tale of the Princess Kaguya

9. What is your favorite TV show? Bluey 


10.     What is your favorite thing to eat? Crepes 
11.     Where is your favorite place to go? Or if you could go anywhere, where would you like to go? I do not particularly want to travel. I guess South Padre Island. I mean I am going there, so. 
12.     Who is your best friend? Kaitlin 
13.     What is something you learned last year in the 7th grade? Did you learn anything at all at school last year? a method for finding percents in math
14.     What is something you'll learn now that you're 13 (or next year in 8th grade)? How to stay focused on my work
15.     What is your favorite subject at school? Social Studies
16.     Who is your favorite teacher this year? Ms. Watts
17.     What is something that is hard for you to do? Stay focused on work 
18.     What is your favorite thing to do? Clover chains
19.     What is your favorite thing to do with friends? Talk about our interests
20.     What do you like about Me (Mom)? (long pause) Think of something nice about me! You let me have a sleepover
21.     What do you like about Dad? He's not very strict. Is that true? I would say so
22.     What do you like about James? I can talk about stuff with him
23.     What do you like about Leah? She's cute And? There's no and 
24.     What do you like about yourself? I'm a good writer
25.     What do you want to be when you grow up? No idea
Bonus: What was your favorite part of your birthday party? I thought dinner was nice

No comments:

Post a Comment