Thursday, June 17, 2021

Finger Lakes State Park

We drove 30 minutes up to Finger Lakes State Park last week (and also today, but no pics from today). It was very nice, and the water seemed much clearer and cooler than Stephens Lake. 



We were there 3 hours - from about 9:30am til 12:30 - and we were the only people at the swim area the entire time! I even called Sam and asked him to check the water levels online and he let me know they were tested & found acceptable on the 1st. We did see several folks canoe past us, including a mom with three young kids right after I told my 3 kids that I couldn’t take them on a boat  without Sam. 


James collected several small seashells and we saw lots of fish in the water.





James was breakdancing in the water:


He tried breakdancing on land, too: 





After a while, Amelie found a shady spot to read her book.

She also took this photo of us, and managed to be in on it as well, with her thumb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment