Monday, February 1, 2021

Hair

James surprised his classmates by coming back to online school after one of their breaks with a mohawk. 

Side view: 

Oh, the disappointment that online school with a mohawk is still online school. 


His hair was so long and curly! (This is James! Recently!) 


I washed all the kids' hair in the sink the other day, and James's curled up so nicely: 


Of course, I made too much of a fuss over it and he wanted it buzzed off. He'd gotten it buzzed off sometime before COVID and had just been growing it out for nearly a year. 



Sam's is getting  long, too!

And then I frequently find that Leah's taken a couple hundred "selfies" mainly of her hair/the top of her head. She'll scroll through and say "love" as she favorites some of the photos 💓



I've been cutting my own hair & experimenting with the Curly Girl Method as a pandemic hobby. 








No comments:

Post a Comment