Sunday, January 3, 2021

Dentist

 I took the kids to the dentist for the first time since March 2020 - our dentist retired & the person who took over the practice was no longer covered by our insurance and then the pandemic hit and I drug my feet. And then when I finally decided on someone, it took a while for everyone to get in to see them. Leah and I had to wait in the waiting room while the big kids went back for their appointments. There was an area that I suspect might have had toys in the before times that was separate from the rest of the waiting room so we hung out back there and texted Nana Jana. 


Then finally it was Leah's turn. She enjoyed brushing the fake teeth. 


This was her second time at the dentist and once again she was an absolute champ. 

I didn't go back at all with James or Amelie and they had x-rays and cleanings and both got sealants, so it took them a while. James had 2 cavities and had to go back again to get them filled (Sam, too) but the rest of us were in the no-cavity club. One of my wisdom teeth is acting up and I'll get that pulled hopefully soon. 


Inspecting the toothbrush. 

She was quite pleased with it -- Winnie the Pooh. 

Apparently, James got to choose a prize after his fillings and while looking through them let the dentist know that, "Nothing in that box is worth getting a filling. Nothing." Bwahahaha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment