Monday, December 23, 2019

Sledding

We got some snow! Sam didn't want me to post the video because it looked like the kids might hit a tree, but they didn't! Not all day!


Sam was home with the kids on the first day of snow. He took several really nice pictures of them sledding. Here they are on the trek to the park.

It was Leah's first time! Last year the big kids went out without her. 


She is a fan. 

James is wearing Sam's too-big hat. He's already lost his nice new hat from this year and his hat from last year. I feel like they may turn up in the school lost and found.


Sam's become a regular selfie pro.

This is me after my brisk walk into the library.
The second day, Sam went into work in the AM (he walked all the way to the Nifong office!) and then we were all home most of the day - the library ended up being closed so I got to go sledding, too.

Amelie and James walking on the way to the park. Our more northern friends are laughing at what constitutes a snow day, but it was icy!


Leah pulled her sleigh, too - but only for a bit, and then she sat in it and I pulled her. (It slid nicely since the road was slick.)

She just would.not.stop. eating the snow. Well over half of the photos have her hand up to her mouth - the bad part is she keeps trying to eat it six and seven days out. (Yuck!)

Such a good big brother.
There's Amelie!

She tried to go out the farthest.


We had a fun time!


I'm pretty sure I found this snowball in the freezer later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment