Sunday, October 20, 2019

Moberly Mini Train

Amelie had back-to-back birthday parties on my last weekend off work and James was feeling a little neglected, so while Sam was at the party, I took James and Leah to the Moberly Mini Train. We'd been meaning to go for a while, but had never made it up there.

Image result for moberly mini train

It was $7.50 for the three of us to take the ride around the park. The conductor said we were going 10 miles an hour and it took about 11 minutes.

I forgot to get a photo of the engine, so I took this one from the city's website. You can tell it's from warmer weather than Sunday, but one of the volunteers told me that they run through the end of October, and have Halloween and Christmas events if the weather's mild.

I took a picture of James:

And then I gave him the camera so that he could take photos. Here's the station:

He took several selfies!

And candids of me and Leah. Ha!

I look more delighted with the ride than she does for some reason:

After the ride, we played on the playground at the park - and ran into some other kids from Ridgeway while we were there. Then they left and we had the place to ourselves for a bit so I took pictures of James and Leah playing in this tunnel.  












No comments:

Post a Comment