Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas Eve

We went to the candlelight service at church on Christmas eve. Our friend Patty took a photo in front of the Christmas ficus.



I was going to include a link to last year's picture for comparison, but I guess it didn't make it onto the blog, so I'll go ahead & post it now. Believe it or not, this was the good one. (Same with the above.) 


The kids and I hung out in the nursery during the break between services, since Sam was playing the drums at the 8 o'clock one. (James said, "Is this allowed? Did you get permission?") There was also a cookie exchange and I took Grandma Wanda's date pinwheels - I remember that she used to make all kinds of cookies and candy - but the pinwheels were plenty of steps for me and they didn't even turn out quite the same (still good, though). 





No comments:

Post a Comment