Friday, May 4, 2018

Leah's 1st Birthday

Long time no updates!

We had a belated birthday party (not quite as belated as this post ... it's nearly time for Amelie's birthday!)

My phone made a handy-dandy video:


Notice how she looks like she wants to break free from everyone holding her - Leah wants to get down and party! 

The big sibs really, really, really wanted Leah to have a unicorn cake. Amelie helped me to dye the inside so that it would be unicorn-marbled (pink, purple, green, blue) and I frosted it and decorated it with the help of a unicorn set from Amazon. The unicorn's mane is fruity pebbles.


She wasn't super duper exited about the cake the way I thought she would be! I think she didn't like the messy feeling on her hands.


Happy 1st birthday, love bug!


We also had 1-year pictures made that I should post ASAP. 








No comments:

Post a Comment