Monday, May 21, 2018

Even More Professional Photos

Here are the professional photos we had made in March - again with the fabulous Rhiannon Trask of Lollipop Photography.

Amelie is 7 and three-quarters in these pictures



James is five-and-a-half.


And Leah was one year! I was hoping that she'd demonstrate her skill of standing and taking some steps during the photo shoot, but she was just not having it.


I told (emailed) my friend Amanda that these were almost a disaster. I'd thrown out my back and Sam had something going on where he had to meet us there, so I'd carted the kids out to Grindstone Nature area.


I'm a sucker for pictures of the three of them together. So much personality!


I'm thinking about compiling some of the ones where Leah is really, really not enthused about the picture-taking into a separate post.


There's our happy girl. So big!






Look at that dandelion puff! You can see how she gets it naturally, from Sam's curly hair.


Family picture:



The big kids were very keen on taking this particular photo. They scouted out the bench and then just insisted that they get a picture on it.


It wouldn't be lollipop photography without lollipops!


If anybody wants prints, let me know which ones and I'll order them.

No comments:

Post a Comment